Saturday, May 06, 2006

Working, working, working



The White Rats still haven't posted my picture on their web page. So I'll put it here. This was taken last summer at the Dore Alley street fair.

I am taking a short break at work. I've been here since 10, and it's now nearly 5. If Jaya is true to his word, he'll pick me up in three hours. Loong day, but I'm getting a lot done. All the proofs for the magazine have to be printed. My goal is to finish everything before I leave for Tennessee on Friday. I'm doing South Bay now, so there is a chance it will actually happen! We have over 500 to print, in total

After work tonight, (Jaya had to work today, too.. and it's Saturday!) we are going to the San Francisco Contra Dance. We were talking about exercise last night, and dancing is a really fun form of exercise for me... and contra requires no skill!! So we're going to see how Jaya's hips take it.

2 comments:

Earin Marybird said...

I like this picture of you! You look so happy playing. I've seen you work so hard practicing and it has paid off girl!

Sharon said...

Thanks! I play because I'm having fun.