Saturday, May 27, 2006

Session Saturday

EntrelacHere's the latest shot of the bag! I've got one diamond in each color complete, that's half of them. Then comes another row of yellow triangles, and then back to the main color and closing up the bottom. It's half done! This project has gone quickly.

Today is the fourth Satuday of the month... EBSP session day! EBSP stands for East Bay Slow Players, we're a group of folks who like to play Irish and Scottish music. We are all different levels, so depending on who shows up, we play at various speeds. Turnout was pretty good for a Memorial Day weekend, seven of us counting Sharon S., who's taking the picture.

Jaya also took a movie of me playing the Ballydesmond Polkas. But this site won't let me upload it. So if I figure out a way to link it here, I will. For now, here's the picture.

East Bay Slow Players (EBSP)I do realize none of us are smiling. That doesn't mean we aren't having fun. Playing music is WAY fun. It's just that it also requires concentration. And smiling just isn't that important when you are concentrating.

3 comments:

Earin Marybird said...

In reply to your comment: you can't see two colors with my sock because I've gone back to using only one. I don't have a solid Koigu and what I do have doesn't work (a heavier baby yarn - good color match but doesn't knit up worth blah with my Koigu). So, one variegated color for this pair of socks. It is working very nicely and will do for now. No use getting really crazed and complicated! I'm up to about 2.5 inches so far. Not bad for a couch potato. Your bag is coming along nicely!

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»