Saturday, May 27, 2006

Couch Potatoes and Fiddles


All the triangles are finished. I had to show you what this looks like. All the triangles are still on the needles, one side anyway, so with ten of them all around it looks like some kind of flower. Now comes the fun part (I hope), filling in the colored diamonds.



There is a spot near where we live that Jaya and I like to go walking. We took a rather brisk walk up there last night, a nice thing to do before coming back home and being couch potatoes. Am I still considered a potato if I'm knitting?





Yesterday I picked up my personalized plates. The car is now complete! Royan is the name of my acoustic duo (Janet Lenore and myself). And the fiddle quote is one I found when I was looking for the difference between a violin and a fiddle. I love that quote. I don't feel that my playing exemplifies it yet, but I'm working on it!

And actually, maybe it does. I play because it's fun. Otherwise, I wouldn't do it. If practicing alone was more fun, I would probably be better than I am!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It is so good to see you. You both look wonderful. Also the knitting and the car. That is a jaunty little car, for sure.

Earin Marybird said...

Your bag looks so great! It does seem like an exotic flower. I don't know if we are considered couch potatoes if we are also knitting. I think you can only aspire to true CP status is you're slumped down with the remote glued to your hand and a brewski nearby. : - )

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»