Friday, May 05, 2006

May 5

I played out in Santa Cruz and in Alameda for Mayday. That's me in the furry red hat. This photo was actually much darker, being before dawn and all, but I lightened it so you can see something.

Looks like I won't make it to Karflugifest this weekend. Rats. But there is just too much to do at work. I will go to the Starry Plough on Sunday, though, if all goes as planned.

Next weekend I'm off to Tennessee to visit Mom for Mother's Day. I haven't had luck finding any sessions there in Clarksville yet, but I'll keep trying. I know they must exist.


2 comments:

Earin Marybird said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Have a good trip to TN to see your mom.

Sharon said...

I will. My mom is fun to be with. And now that we're past all the growing up stuff I had to do, we can really enjoy each other.