Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day


Mom and I are having a nice Mother's Day. We went to church to hear Carol play the organ. She played beautifully. Carol is my cousin. Here she is at the organ in the Presbyterian church in Clarksville.

After church, we all went out to lunch. Mom, me, Aunt Nancy, Carol and Will. Will is Carol's son. Aunt Nancy is her mother, and my great aunt. Mom kept introducing me as her daughter from California to everyone we met.


We had a nice lunch and took more pictures. Above is Aunt Nancy and mom. And below is Will, Aunt Nancy, me and Carol.


After lunch, mom took me shopping. We found a lot of things. It's nice being able to fit into normal sizes again, even if I'm still at the top end of them.

Now we're back home, and I'm going to make a stirfry with the leftovers from lunch. Then I'm going to see about some knitting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that sounds completely Awesome!

Sharon said...

Yes, we're having a wonderful time. Wish you were here!