Sunday, July 16, 2006

Chained to my desk

Well, at least it's a nice desk! OK, I'm not actually talking about the DESK, which is just a piece of laminated wood propped up on a filing cabinet and sawhorses. I'm talking about the SPACE. Thanks, Lisa! (Lisa moved to Boston, so I moved into the nicest space in the office.) I have a window to my right, and one behind me, so I have light and air and... oh yeah, work.

Which is why I'm spending an inordinate amount of time in front of this desk. For the time being. I get to sit on the big green ball, and bounce a bit. And when nobody else is here, I listen to Cast On, Brenda Dayne's knitting podcast, or I turn my Irish music up. So there are good things. And putting together the magazine is actually fun. It's just NEVERENDING at this point!

1 comment:

Earin Marybird said...

It all looks so nice, so pleasant. Yet under the table is that large, heavy chain. Poor you! I hope this crunch will pass soon.