Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Finished!

Today is Jaya's Birthday. I worked frantically over the weekend, and last night I finished the socks! Yay!

They are actually the same length, that's not plain in the picture, but they seem to fit.

The next socks will be a mosaic pattern I'm trying on #2 needles.

On Saturday we drove up to Auburn to look at a house. It's brand new, 3 bedrooms, no landscaping. But we loved it. On the drive home we were talking about moving there and commuting. It's a beautiful place, and I like the town.






Here's the front of the house. There would be room for guests, and a nice big room for sessions.

So, we're very excited about the prospect!

Sunday was Shay's birthday party. Here he is with his daughter, Shosie. She was one of the singers at the party.





I still don't have the pictures back from my birthday party, I will post some as soon as I get them.

My friend Brenda and her daughter Beth came all the way from West Virginia for the party. On Sunday morning we went to the Scharffen Berger chocolate factory for brunch and a tour. Here's Beth and Brenda.

3 comments:

Earin Marybird said...

What Bee You Tea Full Socks! And some mighty fine feets too! Congratulations on finishing them!

Anonymous said...

Bee-YOU-ti-ful socks! And great to see Beth and Brenda again. I like the house, too, but agree that it is a bit of a commute...
Love

Sharon said...

Sorry, I had moderation turned on, and I didn't know I had to go in and approve the comments. I thought they would email me.