Monday, May 29, 2006

The Expanding Bag


Would you just look at the size of this bag? It is very loosely knit, I'm using size 10.5 circular needles, But as you can see, it's over 30 inches wide! Now, this is supposed to shrink down to something like 11 inches, so, we'll see!

Memorial day weekend was mostly stay-at-home for the Carls. We were going to go to San Jose on Saturday, but I wasn't feeling well, so we didn't. We had people over Saturday night for session, (see posts below) and that was fun. And then Sunday, we were going to go to Niles on the train, but Jaya wanted to stay home and sew, so we stayed home. We did get to the Starry Plough that evening. I sang 'I can see your Aura'. I said I learned it from Stevie Coyle, which I did, but Lonnie Herman admonished me for not giving credit to the author, Mark Graham. I hadn't known he wrote that song. Since I'm learning another song by Mark Graham, when I sing it at the plough, I'll give credit to him for both of them.

Today we saw The DaVinci Code. I enjoyed the movie. It kept me engaged, and I enjoyed it as much as I had enjoyed the book. I have to review the book, though. The ending in the movie is not quite as I remember, so either I am misremembering, or they changed it. My recommendation is, if you enjoyed the book, you will probably enjoy the movie.


3 comments:

Earin Marybird said...

It will be interesting to see how the felting comes out. It is large! The movie did change the ending from the book. They dropped her brother too! Artistic lic. I guess.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»